- During the release of the international blockbuster “Minions”, KIDO planned a promotion campaign for its Merino ice cream by using this famous character as core image for all promotion gifts and TVC.
- The gifts were aimed at teenagers; therefore, KIDO looked for an extensive solution to blanket their Minion promotion in the big cities of Vietnam.
- WE Media proposed an integrated cinema campaign for KIDO to reach cinema-goers that are under 22 years old in two big cities, Hanoi and HCMC.
- In particular, a 15s TVC about the promotion was broadcasted on big screens and LCD system in the lobby of 3 Lotte Cinemas and 1 Platinum Cineplex in 40 days.
- The campaign was successful beyond KIDO’s expectation, which prompted them to extend the campaign for 14 more days.
- After a total of 54 days advertising at cinemas, Merino reached 360,000 targeted audiences and young spenders, communicated to them about its Minion promotion and encouraged purchasing.