[HCM][Agency] WE Media: Video Editor Recruitment
WE MEDIA is the cinema advertising specialist and the exclusive agency of LOTTE Cinema Vietnam. Our advertising client list includes corporations such as GroupM, Dentsu, TKL, Unilever, ROHTO, FreislandCampina, VBL and others. We develop creative and impactful campaigns for our clients. We are a growing company and, as such, we need to function as a team, working together to make sure things get done at a consistently excellent level.
If you are:
- Passionate about movies
- Passionate about content development, and digital marketing
- Good knowledge about cinematography and editing
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to build content for the videos.
- Participate in all tasks regarding to video content development: Edit, Sound Editing and Mixing, Basic Visual Effects, etc.
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in video editing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effect or similar software
- Strong skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software
- To have experience in Video Shooting (Interview, Premier, Event...)
- Moderate knowledge of Mac OS, and Quick-time
- Advanced knowledge of 2D and 3D animation
- Design characters from blockbusters monthly
- Creating weekly (2-3 videos): Responsibilities Acquire video content for upcoming movies weekly
- Produce viral clip intended for social media
- Creating daily: gif, meme, graphic for Facebook, Instagram…
- Creating materials (intro, outline, content, etc.) for Digital Team videos
- Set up YouTube Channel
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Skills in editing as well as creating basic animations
- Proficiency using DSLR cameras and supporting equipment
- Knowledge in creating online content (Facebook, Instagram, App)
- Passion for digital media, videos from multiple platforms, social media, etc.
- High motivation, willingness to learn
- Basic English communication
- Great time-management, creative, detailed-oriented and eager to learn
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Be a good team player
- Contract duration: 1 year, renewable
- Working space and working tools provided by company upon request
- Salary – Negotiable based on experience and market conditions
- Benefits – 13th month bonus at TET holiday (pro-rated by months worked)
- Lunch – provided daily by company
Mail Subject: “Application for VIDEO EDITOR”
Note: Please attach your CV along with the Application Email.